Early morning, cup of tea, light rain from the overcast falling against the window.
I look outside, down at the street. It’s still quiet. Only a few customers drop by the shops opening early. A single car passes.
I hear my girl coming in. She puts her arm around me and bends over to kiss me. I run my hand along her thigh. Her tail wags slowly. We slept together for the first time last night.
She goes to get her tea. I look outside. It’ll probably rain all day.
Mirror, mirror on the wall..
What have you done for me lately?
- Tired 2017-09-21
- PENUMBRIALS: 00 First Contact 2017-08-17
- Anti insomnia option 2017-07-30
- Sheep and Wolf ch 01 2017-07-19
- DLwFG: 12 – Run, Guys, Run! 2017-07-12
- The Green Stuff 2017-06-28
- Daily life without furry girls 2017-06-07
- Happy birthday Kittypet! 2017-06-05
- Sand Shark 2017-06-03
- Drained 2017-05-27
Enter at your own risk: