The rain came down hard.
I poured the tea in my cup, chucking the tea leaves from the strainer back into the pot, then sat down again in the rocking chair on the porch.
The sound of the radio in the kitchen could hardly be heard above the sound of the rain on the roof and ground. Thunder rolled through the clouds in the distance, a cool breeze played the chimes gently.
The smell of wet grass and earth filled the air, energising it.
I watched the grass plains and blue-grey sky, their colours more vibrant now at the end of the afternoon and sipped my tea.
Mirror, mirror on the wall..
What have you done for me lately?
- Stormy Encounter 2018-07-11
- World bits 2018-07-08
- LEGO cars 8860 8865 8880 2018-06-23
- Vil Makler: Second War 2018-06-16
- Abandoned With the Enemy 2018-06-03
- Modified Lego Giant Truck 5571 2018-05-27
- Patreon links 2018-05-09
- Up and Down in Overtime 2018-04-19
- Souvenir 2018-04-11
- A Plush Wish 2018-02-24
Enter at your own risk: