He went downstairs after his morning shower, tensed his half awake body, and turned on the stereo to play his favorite rock music to sing along to in the background.
Feeling a bit peckish he took a small dried sausage from the kitchen and sat down in his comfortable chair with his laptop, looking for a moment outside at the people passing his house.
‘It’s good to be a writer.’
Mirror, mirror on the wall..
What have you done for me lately?
- Tired 2017-09-21
- PENUMBRIALS: 00 First Contact 2017-08-17
- Anti insomnia option 2017-07-30
- Sheep and Wolf ch 01 2017-07-19
- DLwFG: 12 – Run, Guys, Run! 2017-07-12
- The Green Stuff 2017-06-28
- Daily life without furry girls 2017-06-07
- Happy birthday Kittypet! 2017-06-05
- Sand Shark 2017-06-03
- Drained 2017-05-27
Enter at your own risk: